Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TV round up (part two) (animated series)

(Splitting this entry up to be able to get all of my desired "labels" in; I wish that maximum character thing for tags wasn't there.)

Other series I've been watching in the meantime:

Batman: The Brave and the Bold (Cartoon Network): Excellent animated series. Has quickly become one of my favorites (although I have to admit that I'm several episodes behind in my watching).

Wolverine and the X-Men (NickToons): Third regular animated series based on the X-Men. Not bad, so far. Enjoyable most of the time but at the same time, nothing out of the ordinary. Voice casting is pretty good, and they took an interesting turn in starting the series after a period in which the X-Men have been out of action for awhile. Wolverine reforms the team but several members are still whereabouts unknown. Some of them have been reintroduced as we've gone along while others are still a mystery. And, again, I've got several episodes to catch up on at the time of this blog entry.

Iron Man: Armored Adventures (NickToons): Interesting take on Iron Man. Visually, a bit of a mixed bag. I like the CGI type look on the Iron Man armor and villains, but a bit less so on the normal faces. Voice casting is good, though, especially the woman they got to play Petter Potts.

Spectacular Spider-Man (Disney XD): Second season of animated series. First season was awesome. Haven't yet sat down to watch the second season episodes that I've been recording, though. (This series moved to cable station, Disney XD, as of the second season as there no longer is a "Kids WB"/"CW4Kids" network block to air it under.)

(Having to continue this in "part three" entry once again due to too many "labels" to fit it all in one blog entry...)

No comments:

Post a Comment