Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Comics Index Blog

Decided to reconfigure things here a bit (hopefully to make things a bit clearer.)

I've created an entirely new blog I'm calling my "Comics Index Blog". It is here that I'll include month-by-month labels in order to more specifically index what I've read by original release (and, potentially, other factors, although I'll still be limited by the maximum number of text characters Blogger allows me to put in each blog entry's label's field).

I've started off by carrying over portions of the posts I made about comics that I posted in 2009 to this new blog (specifically, the posts about Watchmen and Star Trek: Countdown). I've included links back to the original posts on the main Reading/Viewing blog page.

The only changes I made to the original blog entries was removing the month-by-month labels ("1986-09 (Comics)", "1986-10 (Comics)", etc., and replacing them with the more general, by the decade style that I use for novels, nonfiction, movies, etc. ("1980s Comics").

As with Star Trek related entries, I still intend on posting at least brief entries to the main page about everything that I read, but the comics ones will become less detailed, referring one over to the Comics Index Blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment